Smart Locks by Igloohome
Igloohome’s Smart Lock is a PIN, Bluetooth and RFID activated lock that support flexible and secure access with numerous additional smart features.
Short-term rental home owners, warehouses and property owners use Igloohome’s Smart Locks to:
- – Avoid the hassle of locating forgotten keys and replacing missing ones;
- – Ensure that they never get accidental lock outs;
- – Make more efficient and convenient the delivery of keys to guests in short-term home rentals (vacation homes, AirBnB and similar platforms, etc.);
- – Control access to warehouses and/or rooms for which entry should only be allowed for certain user profiles;
- – Manage the short-rental of their homes efficiently via an easy to use mobile app;
- – Concern about potential security risk of Wi-Fi hacking and high voltage damage with normal smart locks;
- – Keep access logs records.
What Igloohome’s Smart Mortise provides
- A more convenient access to homes without the frustration of accidental lock-outs and forgotten keys;
- A secure, efficient and flexible solution to manage and grant access to homes and warehouses even when you are kilometres away;
- A reliable lock with innovative technology that is protected against Wi-Fi hacking and traditional lock breakage;
- A free and easy-to-use app that manages PIN configuration and Bluetooth keys, to allows for efficient access management with real time access logs.
How it works
- Igloohome’s Smart Mortise has been designed ensuring the highest standards of quality and security;
- The Smart Mortise works with most of the smartphones in the market;
- The software provides for encryption and synchronisation avoiding WiFi, and therefore eliminating the risks of wifi hacking and lack of connectivity;
- The product quality has been certified by TUV, the leading German technical certifier;
- The Smart Mortise has been selected as one of the Best Products 2017 at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas;
- Igloohome is an approved partner of AirBnB and HomeAway.